UPTET Dec 2016-2017 Online Application Form/ online Registration: Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board has announced the examination details for UPTET Dec 2016 and now you can fill online application form from the official site. The last date to fill online application form is 24th of October 2016 and the exam will be held on 19th December 2016. UPTET 2016-17 stands for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2016-17. It has been announced that the examination of UPTET 2016-17 is going to be held on 19th December 2016. So, if you want to fill application for then you should visit the official site of the UPBSB before the last date. Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is an eligibility test for teachers as it is necessary to become a primary (PRT) or upper primary teacher in the state with other mandatory required qualifications like BTC, VBTC, etc. The advertisement for UPTET 2016-17 exam is available on the official website. So, you can apply for the same from there. According to the previous year exams, it can be expected that about 15 lakhs aspirants will sit in this examination. So, you are suggested to visit this site to get the latest updates about UPTET 2016-17. To get more details about the UPTET exam 2016-17 like how to apply online, application fee, eligibility, exam pattern, etc. you can read below information, or you can also visit the official site of the UPTET 2016-17.
UPTET Dec 2016-2017 Official website
Official website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Important Dates for UPTET Dec 2016-2017
- Online Registration Start Date- 5th of October 2016.
- Date of filing of the application fee for e-invoicing- 6th of October 2016.
- Online registration last date- 24th of October 2016.
- The last date for submission of the application fee –26th of October 2016
- The deadline to complete the online application – 28th of October 2016
- The errors in the online application form to amend the rules- 3rd November 2016
- The errors in the online application last date for the formal amendment- 7th November 2016
- Examination date- 19th of December 2016.
UPTET exam schedule for 2016-2017
|Date of Exam||19th of December 2016
Upper Primary Level (10 AM to 12.30 PM)
Primary Level (2.30 PM to 5.00 PM)
|Answer Key available on the Official Website||27th of December 2016|
|Crosscheck date against answer key||30th of December 2016|
|Result Date||Update soon|
UPTET Advertisement 2016-2017
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board|
|Name of exam||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2016|
|UPTET Advertisement 2016|
|UPTET Information Booklet Dec 2016|
Eligibility criteria for UPTET 2016-2017
|UPTET for||Educational Qualification|
|Primary teacher||Graduation with 50% marks (in any discipline) & 2 years Diploma in special education (D.Ed.) or BTC training/ 4 years diploma in elementary education.|
|Upper primary teacher||Graduation with 50% marks (in any discipline) and Course of one year duration like B.EL.ED or BTC or 2 years course of BTC or CT or NTT.|
Age Limit UPTET 2016-2017
Applicants must be between 18 Years to 35 years. You should get age relaxation that will be given to the SC/ST candidates as per the rule.
Application Fees UPTET 2016-2017
- General or OBC candidates will have to pay Rs.400/-.
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates have to pay Rs.200/-.
How to Apply for the UPTET 2016-2017
Eligible and interested applicants can apply for UPTET 2016-17 via online on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad which is upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Applicants visit the Official website:- upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- First of all check the notification, eligibility criteria before filling UPTET 2016 online registration.
- Then click on ‘UPTET Online Application for registration’ link.
- Fill the UPTET online registration form with all the required details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in required dimensions.
- After filling the UPTET 2016-17 online form Select ‘save’ option.
- Take a print out of filled UPTET form 2016-17 for future use.
You are advised to read below pdf before filling online application form for UPTET Dce 2016.
Exam Pattern UPTET 2016-2017
|Teaching Methodology and Pedagogy||30|
The duration of the exam for UPTET 2016-17 is 150 minutes/ 2.5 hours and the exam will have 4 options for each question where applicants will have to choose the right option (MCQ). You should also know that there will be no negative marking scheme in the exam UPTET 2016-17.
Qualifying/Passing Marks for the UPTET 2016-2017
|Category||Percentage of Marks||Total Marks Required|
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “UPTET Dec 2016-2017 Online Application Form/ online Registration”. So, you can bookmark the page and visit here again to get the latest information on UPTET Dec 2016-2017 Online Application Form/ online Registration procedure.