UPTET Dec 2016- 2017 Eligibility Criteria: Each year Uttar Pradesh State Government organized Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test which is more familiarly as UPTET. After a deep evaluation, Uttar Pradesh State Government makes eligibility criteria for the UPTET applicants. After full fill, the eligibility criteria applicants are evaluated as eligible teachers in two level such as a primary and upper primary. Only those candidates are secured who score good percentage and fill all necessary criteria. As we know that many of Aspirants are willing to join UPTET to secure their career as a teacher. The Willing participant can also join as a class teacher either at Primary or Upper primary level school. Uttar Pradesh Education department set some eligibility criteria for UPTET Dec 2016- 2017 take a look on it before applying for UPTET 2016-17.As a UPTET Candidate, you must need to fill some special Criteria conditions. Check UPTET Eligibility Criteria which we have mentioned below. If you want to get complete information about eligibility then you can read below information or you can also visit the official website.
Official website UPTET Dec 2016- 2017
UPTET 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
You must check some eligibility constraints before filling Online Application Form 2016-17 of UPTET as it is very necessary to get important information regarding the educational qualification and age of the candidates.
As you already know that there are two levels of UPTET exam:
- Primary level: – Level one (Class 1 to 5)
- Upper primary Level: – Level two (Class 5 to 8)
Each level carries some different education qualification requirements and for that, you need to take a brief look at eligibility criteria and check the minimum educational qualification for UPTET 2016-17.
Educational Qualification for UPTET 2016-17-Primary stage
Willing candidates who want to apply for UPTET Primary stage they can also check their eligibility criteria which are provided below make sure that you full fill all asking Eligibility Norms for UPTET primary stage. All these criteria are set by Uttar Pradesh State Government.
- A graduation degree holder included a 2-year course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT which is approved by N.C.T.E. recognized university.
- C.T.E approved by BTC training from UP with a graduation degree.
- Graduation degree with 50 percentage marks with B.Ed, is enough to make you eligible for UPTET Primary stage candidates.
- A graduation degree with 50% marks + B Ed/ D Ed (special Education) NCTE approved or B Ed (special Education) and graduation with 45% marks is sufficient to make you eligible for the post of level one as a primary teacher. As this is a special case that’s why you need to pass six-month special course which is approved by N.C.T.E.
- In case you are applying for the post of Urdu teacher you have to complete your graduation Moallim – e – Urdu before 11-8-97.
- In the same way, if you completed your graduation and having a diploma from Aligarh Muslim University then you are eligible for the post of Urdu teacher.
Educational Qualification for UPTET 2016-17-Upper Primary stage
To join as a teacher of class 6 to 8 you should fulfill the UPTET eligibility criteria. The following education qualification needed to apply for UPTET Upper Primary stage this year read all the instruction carefully before applying for UPTET upper primary/elementary teacher vacancies in Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates must have graduation degree with 2 year Diploma course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT approved by NCTE.
- A graduation or Post Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. course.
- Candidates must have graduation degree with 45% minimum marks with 1 year B.Ed course under N.C.T.E guidelines.
- Graduation degree with 50% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course in an old pattern (Special Education)
Age limit for the candidates: – Between 18-40 Years.
Important information regarding Eligibility Criteria UPTET-2016-17
- The eligibility certificate for UPTET is valid for five years only.
- In case you want to improve your marks you can apply for UPTET exam again in this time period of 5 years.
- No restrictions on number of attempts
- The certificate will be awarded only those candidates who qualify UPTET exam.
- The time period will be calculated from the date of result announcement.
For detailed information you can also download information booklet from given link:
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “UPTET Dec 2016- 2017 Eligibility Criteria” So, you can bookmark the page and visit here again to get the latest information about “UPTET Dec 2016- 2017 Eligibility Criteria.